So obviously, someone was nice enough to tag me, so now I'm here doing this fact chain. Because well everytone wants to know about me. I don't think I'll tag anyone, I find it fairly stupid when people tag people and you're like, gosh should I do this, shouldn't I, idk problems.Rules:1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person must post 12 things about themselves. 3. You must tag 11 people.
(which I won't)4. Go to their page and tell them that they've been tagged.
(which I won't)5. No tag backs!!
1. I have a chronic disease, yet no doctor can find out what. Reason I hang out in the hospital quite often.
2. I study graphic design and biology now. After this, I might get my high school diploma and then go to college.
3. I penpal quite often. I send letters on a regular base, from Germany and the Netherlands (Germany has cheaper stamps)
4. I tend to get bored very easy, that's why I do a lot of weird stuff. I go study when bored. I feel good when I study.<da:emoticon>
5. I write fanfiction, sometimes slash. Lately I haven't been feeling the vibe to write because I am so busy.
6. I really hate driving honestly. I have class in 1,5 hours again and I have been stressed since last Friday, because I just can't drive.
7. I love Viktor Krum (yes, the Bulgarian Quidditch player that was chosen to join the Triwizard Tournament)
8. I should actually be doing something useful, but I just don't feel like it because nerves.
9. I'm going to start a crafting/gaming channel on YouTube this summer, because well I like that.
10. I have a little sister, who is a huge Harry Potter fan like me. We write Harry Potter related stories together.
11. I post most of my stories on Wattpad.com, because I think it's nicer to post stories there than here.
12. I have a boyfriend, Melvin, who is completely weird, and will probably read this as well.
As for the updates. I'll be making some art when I have the chance to. I really have loads and loads of ideas, but I just can't. Because I have internship and me and my boyfriends party coming up. Harry Potter themed. Just we can't think of how to plan all and stuff. We're turning 17 and we can only think of games 10 year olds would do at their party. I mean, honestly xD So yes, people who come to my party should be very excited. VERY excited.